Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Works for Me: VO5 Moisture Milks




Since beginning my hair journey back in 2008, I used Vo5 moisture milks for co washing. I have used many conditioners since, but I always return to this cheapie conditioner.

Lately, I've been relying on this conditioner as a daily moisturizer and leave in conditoner after co washing, shampooing or deep conditioning. It smells goods, and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I use a quarter size amount (a little for moisturizing goes a long way) then I seal with grape seed oil. When it's dry it's well moisturize with a brilliant shine.

This is what works for my hair so I suggest testing it on a small section of your hair first. When I use heat, I do not use this as a leave-in or moisturizer. I use products made for direct heat. I use this method for air drying or braid-outs (I used it on braid outs in the past, lol) only.

3 comments:

Ally said...

I love this stuff. I also used it back in the day. Good to know it can be used as a leave-in too! I've recently started doing this (using my co-wash conditioners to moisturize after washing) and it really does work nicely.

KSSN said...

@ Best Tressed. yes it does. it will always be a staple in my regimen.

KSSN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.